About Me

My photo
Mom of four girls who loves to run

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Making goals and sticking with them.

I have been running for 3 years now. I love 5K but I do more distance for a goal. I am very goal oriented. It helps me grow. Most of my 5K are around 33 minutes. Tonight at my gym they had a 5K for people to try out.
So of course I wanted to test  myself to see how I will do on Mother's Day. I did very well I had a Person record of 31:00 Minutes. I am so happy with my time.

Right after my happy moment it was time to rush off the school for a 4th grade concert.  Which was very cute. The kids did a great job.

Its weird I now can say I am moving at the end of the month.



4 Graders Singing 



Hanging out with my #3 


Silly time before the concert start. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jen! I have never been a runner, but perhaps someday. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete