About Me

My photo
Mom of four girls who loves to run

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Baby is 12!!

Emily 2 days old. May 2000


This is my baby.  Well she is 12 years old today. So she is not a baby but a preteen who is becoming a wonderful caring smart loving young lady. I have been guiding her through life for all this time. I can say we have learned lots together. She will always my baby even when she rolls her eyes at me and groans MOOOOOOOOOOM.

Baptism day May 8, 2011
In these 12 years she has found her way to Christ, with her own decision to be baptized on her Birthday last year. She has a strong faith to follow in Gods way. She is always learning and trying to be that kind girl.



As a 6th grader she joined the schools Track team. Very proud of her. She keeps trying new things. She loves the hurdles. She even learned the lesson if you fall you get back up. This week she started to learn long distant running. Pretty soon I will be on runs with my daughter.

I am trying to help her grow into a wonderful woman. At this time I believe we are on the right road.
Happy 12th Birthday Emmy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment