About Me

My photo
Mom of four girls who loves to run

Friday, April 27, 2012

One room down

How much stuff to girls need?  This move is a blessing. Just for the fact I can get rid of stuff. The kids are being so good about it.  So cute how the 4 year old takes something to the donate box and says I don't need that anymore. So after all the boxes got out of their now more spacious room. They had so much stuff that they could not keep it clean. I even moved  the beds for a new look for that last month we are here.


I do think all this pre packing stuff is getting me behind in the regular cleaning. But the more I pack or get rid of the easier cleaning gets I think.
Time to for a run. Got a 5k in 2 weeks. I am thankful I have my running to lean on so I don't get overwhelmed with the house. In four years we have fulled this house up. Now time to empty it.


The half way point of cleaning  
Finished room 


1 comment:

  1. Aaah moving is a mixed blessing. We recently moved and it is amazing how much junk can accumulate in so little time. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete