About Me

My photo
Mom of four girls who loves to run

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Finally.....

The past 9 months have been long. The day has come were my family is whole again. Chris (my other half) has been in California for work while I have been in Minnesota with our 4 daughters. I was pushed into the single parenting for a time. I will honestly say it was a huge challenge for me. I was humbled in realizing it does not make you weak to ask for help. I did have a huge support team with my Church Family. Sometimes all I needed was a hug and a comforting "You are doing great"


The girls and I did have adventures and made due with only having Mom. Good thing for Video Chat so the girls could see their Dad. Love all the technology which can help bridge the gap of the miles apart.

Now our new adventure starts. This time next week we start our drive to California! Yes I said a drive with a family of 6. Going to make it has fun as I can. Hope my camera can keep up. Yes I love to photograph all our moments. This one is an epic one so many pictures will be taken. Thinking need one for every state we enter. I am excited to show my girls our great nation, with how vast and different each region can be. Starting out in Minnesota and passing through Texas then going on to California.

The Girls with their Dad 
We will visit and see some friends and family on our way. Maybe they will even feed us too : ).   Still need to look into towns and different places we should stop and see. I am wanting to make this a little educational. My fourth grader has been doing the States this year for Social Studies so this drive is very interesting to her.

On that note I will leave this with my favorite Bible verse  Romans 5:1-5  http://bible.us/rom5.1-5.niv
 1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, wet have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And wet boast in the hope of the glory of God.3 Not only so, but wet also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;4 perseverance, character; and character, hope.5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

1 comment:

  1. You been amazing the past 9 months and I am so thankful you are the mother of my granddaughters. Praying for a safe, funfilled, exciting trip across country. It is how great-grandma Ehly did it so many years ago.

    ReplyDelete