About Me

My photo
Mom of four girls who loves to run

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

As the box add up


My big yard 
On this quiet morning I hear the birds chirp and the quietness of the sleeping house still sleeps I reflect on my past 4 years in this home. It has been a wonderful home for my children to be grow in. As we close the chapter of our lives in Minnesota.
I am truly blessed to have felt welcomed and loved while my stay here was shorter than I would have first thought when we moved here. On May 1st 2008 at a rainy 40 degrees. That was quite a shock. Even survived 4 winters here too.
As I pack and move to the Pod today. I will fell sadden by the closing of this chapter but also excited to open the next Chapter.
The ultimate road trip. Taking 10 days to get from Minnesota to California. Hoping to get a few cool spots in on the way plus visit with dear friends.

riding bike when the snow melted in March 
In that I say let the moving begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment