About Me

My photo
Mom of four girls who loves to run

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Here comes the boxes.

6 weeks till I move across the country. Started the clean out and get rid of stuff. My plan is 2 projects a day unless it is a big job. Funny how life still goes on so scheduling this extra stuff is a juggling act. At least my girls are being very active in the donation piles. No tear yet in the that department yet. 


On other fronts one of my prizes I had won  a couple of weeks ago came in. I was so excited to open up the box. Just like a child, it is fun to get fun things. Today's treat was from http://www.cravingsonline.net/ is the cutest little cupcake which is a holder for a daily devotional. 

This is the verse that I hold closes to my heart.

Romans 5:1-5 NIV

1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment